A refreshing way to spice up your Salmon
- 2 salmon fillets 4-6 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon jam
- 1 tsp water
- orange wedges for serving optional
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Generously season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon skin side up in the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and place on a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the water and jam to the pan.
- Add 1 tsp water to the pan and heat gently over a low heat until the jam has melted, without letting it boil.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over the top. Serve with orange wedges if desired.
Other recipes you might like